- Designed to assist your body in the safe removal of toxins and heavy metals
- Helps restore your body’s pH levels
- Activated charcoal, micronised zeolite and chlorella combine to eliminate toxic elements and restore your body’s ability to absorb and utilise nutrients
For more information watch our how to video guide.
Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals that are mined in certain parts of the world. Created by a chemical reaction between ash from a volcano and salt from the nearby sea, zeolites are formed in the hardened lava over the course of thousands of years. Zeolite has a very unique structure consisting of large, vacant spaces that allow for free radicals to be attracted to it, then trapped and eliminated from the body.
Thanks to its honeycomb-like structure, zeolite works at the cellular level to trap unwanted materials. And because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolite acts as a magnet, drawing free radicals to it. 1 For centuries, powdered forms of specific zeolites have been used as traditional remedies throughout Asia to promote overall health and well being.
Overall, zeolite is a good choice for:
- Supporting healthy immune function.
- Helping the body remove free radicals and other unwanted substances.
- Maintaining balanced pH levels in the body and boosting healthy alkalinity levels, which are essential for good health and immune support. A body with proper alkaline levels contains high oxygen levels, which supports the body’s natural defenses, as well as favoring the preservation of lean muscle mass, essentially slowing the aging process.
In addition to zeolite, Restoriix also contains chlorella, a pure green algae rich in chlorophyll that aids in processing oxygen, thus supporting the body’s natural cleansing processes in key elimination systems such as the bowel, liver, and blood.
Chlorella has the potential to support the natural detoxification processes by:
- Supporting immune function.
- Helping to digest food more efficiently.
- Supporting healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels already within normal range.
From the time that Hippocrates first cited its health-promoting properties, willow tree bark has been a valued ingredient used around the world for health and wellness. Activated charcoal made from willow tree bark, a part of the Restoriix formula, can bond to and carry thousands of times its own weight in toxins and other chemicals. Because of these properties, activated charcoal is a commonly used decontamination agent around the world.
Spirulina, derived from fresh-water algae, provides protein, iron, vitamins, minerals, and many essential micronutrients often missing in the diet due to irregular eating habits, hectic lifestyle, or lack of proper dietary knowledge.*
An edible seed that comes from the deserts of southern Mexico, chia seeds are probably best known for their use in novelty planters called Chia Pets. However, throughout history, these small but mighty seeds have played an important part in health and nutrition. In pre-Columbian times, they were a main component of the Aztec and Mayan diets and were kept as survival rations for Aztec warriors. 6 In today’s society, chia seeds are gaining popularity, with health benefits similar to flax seeds. Chia is a very abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids and is high in antioxidants. Beyond that, chia seeds are also full of fiber and trace elements like calcium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, molybdenum, zinc, and more.* ,7
One of the most powerful life-giving substances on the planet is chlorophyll. This is the pigment that gives green foods their color. Chlorophyll-rich foods have a very deep green color, and they are useful in building new blood cells and purifying the body. Chlorophyll also assists in oral hygiene and deodorization of the body.*
Ginger is popular both for its flavor and health-supporting properties. A powerful antioxidant, ginger has been shown to improve blood circulation and has a long history of use for alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress.
Keep Sealed, store <30°C