Mother Nature’s protein
Using amino acids derived from plants, as opposed to animal proteins, as the sole source of protein allows for easier digestion—an important aspect often forgotten in weight loss. Pea and cranberry proteins have been clinically shown to support blood pressure as well as aid cardiovascular and liver wellness, while almond protein contains minerals that can aid in preventing weight gain.
Nutrient-dense without all the calories
Diets tend to be unsuccessful based on the singular focus of reducing caloric intake while still consuming foods with low nutritional value. PureNourish is more nutrient dense, per calorie, than similar products and has no empty sugars, reducing caloric intake without sacrificing daily nutritional requirements. Instead of sucrose, xylitol is utilized as a sweetener derived from the luo han guo fruit, whose natural sweetness contains fewer calories and is excellent for low-glycemic diets.
Naturally allergen free
Unlike most shake products, PureNourish is entirely free of soy, preservatives, dairy, genetically modified organisms, and wheat, making it safe to consume for many individuals who have intolerances to these ingredients. This means that nearly everyone can benefit from integrating PureNourish into their diet.
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Natural Flavors
- Guar Gum
- Magnesium (as: Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Coconut Oil Powder
- Xanthan Gum
- Calcium (as: Calcium Triphosphate)
- Stevia leaf
- Vitamin C (as: Calcium Ascorbate)
- Cranberry Fruit Powder
- Cocoa Bean Powder
- Bacillus coagulans
- Zinc (as: Zinc Gluconate)
- Niacin (as: Niacinamide)
- Vitamin D (as: Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin A (as: Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin E (as: d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Pantothenic Acid (as: Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Chromium (as: Chromium Picolinate)
- Vitamin B6 (as: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Thiamine (as: Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Iodine (as: Potassium Iodide)
- Add 2 scoops to 8 oz water
- Blend or shake vigorously
- For a creamier shake, use almond or coconut milk
For more information watch our how to video guide.
Keep Sealed, store <30°C
I have tried a lot of protein powders before and always feel really heavy, this is the only protein powder I have tried that I digest properly and feel great afterwards.
perfect for a snack on the go when mixed with the boost flavours or fresh / frozen fruit / veggies in a blender